XTAR VC4 4-Bay USB Battery Charger
XTAR VC4 4-Bay USB Battery Charger
The XTAR VC4 USB Battery Charger (Canada) is a combination of our XP4C and VC2 battery charger! This intelligent smart charger can recognize, charge, and display charging current, battery voltage, and charge capacity of both Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time! This is a USB powered charger so it can be plugged into any of your existing AC USB wall adapter plugs (e.g. Apple, Samsung, etc.)
The charger is compatible with:
10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650/32650 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion and AAAA/AAA/AA/A/SC/C/D. and Ni-MH/Ni-CD batteries so there's no need to buy a separate charger for each battery type.
XTAR VC4 USB Battery Charger Features:
- Innovative LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage, and charging capacity. It can also intelligently recognize and charge Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries and clearly display this information.
- Intelligently identify a battery's input power and automatically adjust suitable charging method and charging current from 0.1A to 1.0A and up to 0.5A*4 / 1.0A*2 max.
- Three charging stages (TC-CC-CV) can prolong your batteries life.
- Soft start will prevent any sudden current spikes which is used to prolong battery lifespan.
- The charger can tell you the real capacity of your batteries.
- Automatically stops charging when battery is fully charged and will automatically start charging again if the battery falls below 3.9V. This allows you & to keep the batteries inside the charger overnight.
- Intelligently identifies bad batteries by showing “null” and “Err” if reverse polarity has been detected.
- ABS durable fireproof shell with perfect heat dissipation and high temperature resistance.
- Four independent slots making each port operate like 4 separate chargers.
- 0V activation function which rescues your overly discharged batteries when in most cases the batteries must be discarded. With our chargers you can bring them back to life.
- Compatible with any USB power adapter or wall adaptor.
- 2-minute non-activity backlight feature; inserting batteries will activate full LCD screen brightness, pressing the mode button for 1.5s can turn off the backlight at your will.
The basic kit includes:
- XTAR VC4 charger
- USB charge cable
- Retail packaging
- Premium pouch
- User manual
- Warranty card
So I've heard some things about the Quad Bay Charger, but so far, my personal experience has been great! It charges great, kind of slower than other chargers, but it still has decent output charging time even with all 4 battery bays full.
It lets you know exactly how much charge has been put into the battery and when the battery is done charging. Red light means that it is charging still, while it turns green when the charging time is complete.
The safety features are excellent as well! If you charge married batteries at the same time, it will charge those batteries at the same pace as well which is great. It does not overcharge the batteries, but I have not had this charger long enough to know how long it will keep the batteries alive, but so far so good. It also cuts off the batteries discharges when the charge is complete, so you can safely leave your batteries in the bay without having to worry about them in any shape or form.
So overall, this is a pretty good charger. I will have to see how it's long term performance will stand, but so far so good! Very happy with this purchase!
Perfect on time, & what I wanted, Thank you
Got, the charger works, pleased as an elephant. Recommend!
Great charger! Came in safe and sound!
We Also Recommend